If you’re interested in bamboo bedding, you might want to consult a brand that offers several products utilizing bamboo. If that’s the case, you’re going to want to check out Cariloha bamboo sheets , and everything else they have to offer. Cariloha does not just make bamboo sheets, they provide everything from socks to face masks, to beach blankets, all made with bamboo.
- Plants that Bear Resemblance, to the Elegant Bamboos; Similarities, in Appearance
- How To Water Bamboo In Pots? Making Your Potted Plant Thrive
- Mastering the Best Time to Plant Bamboo for an Optimal Growth
- Sustainable Construction: Benefits of Bamboo As Building Material
- What Are The Different Ways To Use Bamboo In Interior Design?
Benefits of Cariloha bamboo sheets
Cariloha bamboo sheets offer all of the usual perks that we’ve come to expect from bamboo bedding. Differing from other companies, they have four different variations of their bamboo sheets. They offer two kinds of bamboo sheets that are more luxurious, which are the Resort bamboo sheets and the Resort Percale bamboo sheets. If you’re looking for a more standard, classic bamboo sheet more within your price range, you can choose the Aloha bamboo sheets or the classic bamboo sheets.
Cariloha offers high-quality sheets that are priced accordingly. The Resort and the Resort Percale sheet sets are a little more expensive, costing between 230-280 dollars for a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and 2 pillowcases. If you like, you can wait for Cariloha to offer their sheets at a reduced price, and their website does have a sale section you can keep track of.
The Aloha and the Classic bamboo sheets are still a little pricey, but less so. Either set will cost from $130 to $180. Both options still provide thermoregulating, hypoallergenic sheets that are extraordinarily soft, durable, and comfortable.
All Cariloha sheets make you feel like you’re on vacation at a luxurious resort. Bamboo linens are much more breathable than other sheets, so you can feel cool during the summer months and your perfect sleeping temperature will be maintained no matter what the temperature is outside.
Likewise, thermoregulation is a common product feature for bamboo sheets, and Cariloha is no exception. Sheets that offer thermoregulation allow the user to keep their body temperature at a comfortable level, and lets them avoid feeling suffocated by their bedding. How often have you kicked your sheets and blankets off in the middle of the night because you were uncomfortable?
As we’ve discussed, The Resort bamboo sheets and the Resort Percale bamboo sheets are a little more expensive. This is because they are designed with luxurious finishing touches and bonus features. The Resort sheets are made with a “sleek sateen finish with advanced box-stitch seams.” The Resort Percale sheets are made using a one-over-one-under weaving technique that keeps them feeling extra crisp and durable, and includes a matte finish.
Cariloha sheets are hypoallergenic and repel dust mites and other irritable allergens, like mold and mildew. They’re also an excellent choice for anyone with sensitive skin. That being said, you have to be sure to also wash with a hypoallergenic detergent if you’re sensitive to allergies and prone to skin irritation.
CARILOHA BAMBOO SHEETS: Key Features
● Made with 100% Bamboo : All variations of Cariloha sheets are made with 100% bamboo. If you are looking to try bamboo sheets and are only considering brands that use 100% bamboo, this brand may be worth considering.
● Size options: The Resort bamboo sheet set comes in King, Queen, California king, and split king. The Classic bamboo sheet set comes in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California king. The Resort Percale bamboo sheet set comes in California king, King, and Queen. The Aloha bamboo sheet set comes in King, Queen, Split King, and California king.
● Environmentally friendly: All variations of Cariloha bamboo sheets are made ethically and with the environment’s well being in mind.
● Included: The Resort bamboo sheet set, Classic bamboo sheet set, Resort Percale bamboo sheet set, and the Aloha bamboo sheet set all include 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, and 2 pillowcases.
● Price: Cariloha offers different variations of bamboo bed sheets, and they are all priced differently. They are the Resort bamboo, which costs around $230 for a sheet set. The Classic bamboo bed sheets cost around $130 for a sheet set. The Resort Percale bamboo bed sheets cost around $260 for a sheet set. The Aloha Soft bamboo bed sheets cost around $180.
● Colors: The Resort bamboo sheets have the most color options. They are white, blue lagoon, blush, coconut milk, harbor grey, ocean mist, onyx, and stone. The Classic bamboo sheets come in white, sage, beach linen, ivory, and Tahitian breeze. The Resort Percale bamboo sheets only come in white. The Aloha bamboo sheets come in graphite, ivory, midnight blue, and white.
● Perks: If you join their mailing list you can get 10% off your first order.
● Machine washable: You can wash all variations of Cariloha bamboo sheets in the washer and then dry them in the dryer with a low setting, cold water, and a mild detergent. You can also dry them naturally outside on a clothesline if you choose to. It doesn’t matter how often you wash and dry them, they will retain their softness and other qualities.
Cariloha Bamboo Sheets Frequently Asked Questions
How many variations of bamboo sheets does Cariloha offer to customers?
Cariloha offers 4 variations of sheets made with 100% bamboo to customers. The Resort bamboo sheets have a fun tropical theme, provide maximum comfort and durability, and include a wide array of fun colors, named after the tropics. The Classic bamboo sheets provide the same comfort and softness for a more affordable price.
The Resort Percale sheets are more closely woven with a matte finish. They’re arguably the most luxurious variation of Cariloha’s bamboo sheets. Lastly, the Aloha sheets are similar to the Classic, providing softness and comfort for a median price.
What other bamboo products does Cariloha offer to customers?
Cariloha is a sustainable brand that offers numerous environmentally-friendly products. They have an apparel section of their website that includes various products made with bamboo. For both men and women, they include socks, masks, underwear, activewear, shirts and sleepwear.
Not only do they offer clothing and bedding, but they also offer towels, bath sheets, robes, washcloths, and hand towels. You can also buy these products as a set to save money and enjoy various products. Cariloha’s website also offers a convenient section for shopping for gifts, which will take a lot of the stress out of gift-giving.
How does bamboo help conserve the environment?
Bamboo is an extremely low-effort crop to manage and using it to make linens and other products have become increasingly popular over the years. Cariloha’s website notes that bamboo “saves more trees and regenerates naturally,” making it easy to repeatedly use to make products and also conserving vulnerable trees in our environment, especially in the rainforest.
Bamboo grows quickly, and it can grow up to 4 feet tall without any form of manmade intervention. Bamboo will also grow back quickly after it’s been harvested. Utilizing bamboo allows for other aspects of our environment to remain unharmed, and it also makes our air cleaner!
Not only that but growing bamboo and using it also saves a lot of water! Drinking water is scarce for many people in several parts of the world, and Cariloha’s website has an informative tidbit that notes how many days of clean drinking water they’ve conserved by using bamboo.
Is Cariloha OEKO-TEX certified?
Cariloha has several commendable certifications and is commonly recognized as a game-changer for eco-friendly brands. They are OEKO-TEX certified, which confirms that no harmful additives were used during the production of their bedding, as well as all of their other offerings!
Is Cariloha a fair trade certified factory?
Cariloha is passionate about fair wages, protecting and preserving the home countries of workers, and ensuring all workers are treated with dignity and respect. Many factories have been exposed for their harsh treatment of workers and the environment, and Cariloha is a great choice if you want to stop supporting companies with problematic factory practices. Their factory is a fair trade certified factory.
What other certifications does Cariloha have?
Cariloha products meet the requirements for the GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). It is a standard that companies selling organic products should aim to achieve. Bamboo is grown organically, but Cariloha also uses organic cotton for some products that require a blend, such as Cariloha’s Men’s Button Front shirts.
Cariloha also meets the requirements for OCS, also known as the Organic Content Standard. While their sheets are made with 100% bamboo, some of their apparel does require a blend with cotton, but they can confirm that their blended products “comply with the OCS blended garment standard requirements.”
What is a carbon-neutral product?
All Cariloha sheets are classified as carbon-neutral products. A carbon-neutral product is a product that is made with CO2 emissions, but then a project by that same company is designed to offset those emissions, essentially canceling out any CO2 emissions.
Cariloha is passionate about reducing its carbon footprint as much as possible. By strategizing to make sure that any CO2 emissions are offset, they have earned their reputation as one of the most environmentally conscious companies that produce bamboo bedding.
Cariloha bamboo sheets are the best choice for you if you want to choose the brand that is the most environmentally friendly. Cariloha’s entire image is based on their sustainability, their complete lack of a carbon footprint, and their bamboo products. They are also passionate about other ethical practices, such as the importance of solar power, wind power, and land reforestation.
We do know that you also want a comfortable, soft sheet, while still caring about the earth! Cariloha will also provide you with that. You can choose one of their sheet brands, it doesn’t matter which, as all four are soft. They are also all hypoallergenic, thermoregulating and durable. These qualities, and more, are what you should expect with a great set of bamboo sheets.